TUEX Foundation is a charitable foundation that supports TUEX Education in creating an accessible education system for students around the world.
Profits towards education funds
Volunteer hours served in 2020
Through the TUEX Foundation, students receive a Tutoring Coupon (from TUEX International Education) that can be applied towards the TUEX Education app. This app allows students to connect directly with professional tutors online and arrange in-person tutoring sessions. It introduces a new community that encourages students and tutors to broaden their network and go beyond the status quo of learning.
We are looking for your generosity to create a better world where everyone has an opportunity to continue learning. Collectively with your help, we believe that we can uphold our vision: “Education can change a person; Education can save lives!”
Provide opportunities for lower income families to receive the support they need.
Set up offline tutoring sessions with our TUEX tutors, and meet up at a location convenient for you.
Whether you are new to a subject or you want to enhance your knowledge, TUEX offers lessons of various levels so that you can continue to grow your skills.
In addition to making new friends along the way, TUEX also allows tutors to grow their network through the TUEX app.
TUEX aims to help inspire students to continue learning and growing everyday.
Dr. Kenneth Liu
- Lecturer, Department of Cellular & Physiological Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, UBC
- Chair, Chinese Community Policing Centre
- Former District Governor, Lions Clubs International – District 19A
- Graduate from the University of Saskatchewan
- Former director of Canadian West Vancouver Asian Association
- Director of Leading Education Ltd.
- Operation Manager of BC Offshore School in Shandong, collaborating with Langara College, Coquitlam College, Vancouver Island College, etc.
- Former Project Manager of CAUS Capital
- Former Interaction Engineer Lead of Hackhub
- Co-founder & PM of Activator Tube
- Collaborating with POSKING, RE/MAX Vancouver, NuStream Realty, ElastOS, WeFilmchain, Canada Wanke, HawkEye, etc.
Thank You to Our Partners & Sponsors
” It was a privilege to meet Zhen of TUEX last school year. He explained to me the academic mentorship program that they offer to students, especially immigrant ELL learners who are facing academic difficulties. I introduced the TUEX mentors to one of the high schools I cover in Vancouver and coordinated efforts with the admin and teacher of a trades program . Eventually, I got mentors working with the students. The mentors, all university students with criminal record checks, came twice a week to help the students with their Math and English courses. I also got a mentor for a student from another school doing Math course online when the COVID pandemic started, and the support helped him a lot to pass the course.”